HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
1) When will the Beer Summit be held this year?
It will be from December 4th to 13th, with lectures taking place from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on weekends and from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm during weekdays.
2) How are the tracks divided?
On December 4th and 13th = ZERO Trail
On the 5th and 9th of December = Track 1
On the 6th and 10th of December = Track 2
On the 7th and 12th of December = Track 3
On December 8th and 11th = Track 4
3) Can I buy access for only one trail?
Yes. You can buy access only for the trail of interest. But beware, the complete package has a great discount!
4) Will the international lectures be translated into Portuguese?
Yes. All lectures presented outside the Portuguese language will have a translation into Portuguese and also the reverse, that is, the lectures in Portuguese will be translated into English.
5) What are the ticket prices?
That answer will depend on the lot in which the sales are at that moment.
But the schedule of values is this:
6) What content does the ticket give access to?
The ticket for each track you purchased, gives you access to all the lectures and round tables of the track you purchased, in addition to the free event content (track zero, virtual fair, opening and closing).
7) Will the lectures be broadcast live or will they be recorded?
All lectures and round tables will be broadcast exclusively live. The content will not be recorded, so schedule it!
8) What is the experience box kit?
This kit is a plus to your participation in our event. In this kit you will receive the following materials:
Personalized Ecobag, Event booklet, event cup, participant's lanyard and badge, educational materials
Still have doubts?
Send us an email: email@example.com